Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Innovation is on our roadmap, Agile Scrum is in our DNA, the Spotify framework inspires us. DevOps and Continuous Delivery are our next steps.
What you will do
Who you are
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert
- As the person of reference you will need to go beyond software development and handle different activities (e.g creating proof of concepts, planning, reviewing business initiatives, etc.)
- You will take part in cross-domain virtual teams (e.g platform performance, security, fraud detection, financial reconciliation etc.)
- Translating functional requirement into technical solutions with your team in collaboration with business partners
- Take part in designing infrastructure with your Ops/Infra/Security colleagues
- Collaborate on a daily basis with Product Management, Project, Operations and Infrastructure teams
- Ensuring the operational continuity of the whole payment platform
- Create innovative & high quality technical solutions and architecture that will be delivered through scrum iterations.
- Ambitious and passionate developer with 3-5 years of experience in an environment with complex business logic applications
- University degree in IT or equivalent experience
- Team player with good communication skills
- Analytical and integrative mindset
- Ability to quickly understand complex matters
- Solutions oriented and initiative taker
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written & spoken); good level of Dutch and/or French is considered an asset
Nice to have
- Expert in .Net 4+ technologies (C#, WCF, Linq,…) and T-SQL query language (as developer)
- Experience within SCRUM methodology
What is in it for you
- Functional or technical background in Payments, Banking or Finance
- Knowledge of SpecFlow, ASP.NET, MVC, AJAX, Automated deployment tools (Octopus)
- Experienced in continuous integration tools (CheckMarx, SonarQube,…)
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility