Who we are
Ingenico ePayments, formerly known as Global Collect, is a leading global payment service provider, processing international eCommerce payments for more than 600 of the world’s most recognized eCommerce brands. Global Collect was acquired by Ingenico Group in 2014 and merged with Ogone in 2015 to become Ingenico ePayments.
Ingenico Group offers the right, secure, smart and seamless payment solutions whatever the sales channel or payment method: in-store, online and mobile. Ingenico Group provides merchants with a comprehensive and innovative range of services and solutions that eliminate payment complexity and make purchasing quick, seamless and secure for consumers. Ingenico Group comprises of three divisions: Ingenico Smart Terminals, Ingenico Payment Services and Ingenico ePayments. Through our comprehensive range of smart terminals, payment services and mobile solutions, we facilitate merchants’ in-store and online payments acceptance.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for delivery of key DevOps concepts including but not limited to: Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD); deployment automation; zero downtime implementation, container and container orchestration; tool and technology management; cloud management.
The DevOps Engineer will be a part of the CI/CD team. This team has a variety of complex responsibilities, but chief to this position is the delivery of DevOps and CI/CD concepts to the organization.
Tribe/Department: Platform Performance & Stability
Reports to: IT Tribe Lead
- Collaborate with QA, Development and Operations teams in order to develop, maintain and create new processes, procedures and concepts
- Maintain tools and technologies utilized in the DevOps processes related but not limited to continuous delivery and automation deployment
- DevOps system troubleshooting and problem solving across platforms and application domains
- Create, document and maintain DevOps best practices for QA, Development and Operational teams regarding continuous delivery, automation and zero downtime
- Create, implement and maintain application deployment strategy
- Suggest architecture improvement and recommend process improvements
- Keep ahead of new initiatives and their technical impact to the organization
What you'll need:
- Senior-level experience in a combination of (Enterprise) software development and technical application management
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
- Experience with Jenkins pipeline scripting in Groovy
- Good working knowledge of Ansible, Unix/Linux, Git / GitLab, Nexus, Sonar, Java, Python, SQL, Oracle, XML, web services, SOAP UI, Selenium
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing a wide range of automation tasks, i.e. test automation, application deployment
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Motivation to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of initiatives
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, time management, customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in working with off-shore teams is a must