Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
What you will do
The role is a highly dynamic and empowered role in the organization that is responsible for the due diligence and KYC underwriting activities within the customer-acceptance process and as such, has influence and interaction with many of the key departments within the company. The role will validate the information- and documentation provided by the prospect-customer to ensure sufficient transparency of the customer’s business practices to conclude the acceptance decision within Ingenico ePayments. This role requires a high level of detail, tenacity and follow up.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience
- Strong fluency in English in word and writing; good understanding of Dutch and French is important as well
- You have an understanding of KYC documentation, legal agreements, pricing terms
- You have a general understand of technical implementation processes
- You have experience in managing complex processes, able to influence internal stakeholders through strong leadership skills
- You are proactive, result oriented and have a “can do” mentality
- You are quality and efficiency driven
- You are highly sensitive to compliance regulations
- You are unafraid to challenge process deficiencies and work collaboratively to find creative solutions to complex issues. As the subject matter expert, the candidate is able to guide and partner with Sales to clarify requirements to ensure high profile deals are not stalled.
What is in it for you
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility