Finance & Reporting is responsible for maintaining all group companies’ ledgers and consolidating the group's results in accordance to international standards. It reports the results to the Board of Directors and provides the Shareholders with complementary reports and information. The team produces financial statements on monthly basis and endeavors continuously to improve the quality of reporting.
Reports to: Manager Group Accounting
Purpose of the role
Group accountant is involved in the monthly and yearly reporting under IFRS both internal and external including the consolidation and the follow-up on several accounting issues.
The group accountant within Global Collect will have many opportunities to learn from all areas of this international organization and will be exposed to international business processes and culture. This challenging job will include a high level of responsibility and a wide range of tasks.
Deliverables / Tasks
· Ensure timely closure of financial reporting and preparation of internal and external reporting including the statutory annual statements under IFRS and reporting to external regulators;
· Prepare, execute and review the monthly group reporting (Balance Sheet P&L, and Cash Flow) together with supporting reports, schedules and account reconciliations;
· Prepare information/documentation for internal and external audits;
· Ensure IFRS compliance;
· Accounting Reviews of legal entities;
· Maintenance of financial systems including consolidation, maintenance of the chart of accounts and the group structure;
· Preparing, updating and enforcing the financial procedures;
· Stabilization of SAP and adjusting of accounting procedures and processes to the new SAP environment;
· Reporting and consolidation in BFC (Financial statements, Cash flow, AR, AP, Capex and other flow schedules);
· Different tasks and projects within the framework of finance and reporting.
· Accurate and strong analytical skills;
· Flexible, responsible and result driven;
· Cooperative and able to work independently.
· 5 years in Accounting/ Reporting;
· Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or similar kind of education.
Other significant role requirements
· Very good command of English;
· IFRS knowledge;
· Very strong skills in Excel and Word are required;
· Working 40 hours per week;
· Very good knowledge of SAP, knowledge of CODA, BFC, Business Objects, TM1.