Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Innovation is on our roadmap, Agile Scrum is in our DNA, the Spotify framework inspires us. DevOps and Continuous Delivery are our next steps.
What you’ll do
You will work in a cross-functional team of 5 to 10 people (Spotify model) with strong ties to the technical and operational teams.
Main responsibility of this role will be to act as Product Owner working with a Scrum team dealing with the Products to enable the indirect sales channel.
Who you are
- Execute on the Strategy and drive the changes needed to accomplish the desired results:
- Build new solutions for the Partners
- Build and improve the eCommerce platform extensions
- Work closely with the IT department, Client Operations, Legal in order to cover end to end aspects the product or service you are responsible for
- Ensure the products or services quality is at or above client expectation
- Manage the Product Lifecycle together with your team members and reaching out to the rest of the organization
- Responsible for Audit and Compliance duties relevant for the industry (PCI-DSS, regulatory, etc..) that applies to your products or services
- Manage the P&L of the specific products or services, assist in building up and follow up of the budget
- Deliver on agreed KPIs, with relevant reporting
- Perform one or multiple roles covering the needs of the Tribe
- Visit clients with the sales in order to support the sales process to key customers
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role within an international environment in the Payments Industry
- Proponent of Agile/DevOps cross-functional organizations
- Decision maker, analytical mindset, strong relationship management skills
- Strong customer and result oriented
- Fluency in English, written and spoken command of French and Dutch are an asset
What is in it for you
- Good understanding of the payment industry
- Ability to build complete business case, to structure complex topics and to translate business needs into functional needs
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility