Who we are
Ingenico e-Payments is the leading e-Commerce solution provider for merchants who want to stay ahead of competition. We build lasting relationships with our clients that focus on their growth.
We are passionate about payments and are always looking for new talent for our organization who shares our passion and beliefs.
What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Sell the Ingenico solutions portfolio to new SME merchants in the Netherlands by placing outbound merchant calls and overcoming objections
- Responsible for building a business pipeline of new merchants
- Drive business development initiatives to grow the business by identifying trends & advising marketing to set up programs.
- Generate and follow up leads and convert these into opportunities to drive incremental business
- Responsible for customer support escalation of your own accounts – escalating calls and working with customer care if impact becomes critical
- Maintain and enrich account data in Sales CRM
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors' products and pricing and keep up-to-date on knowledge of the company.
For this challenging inside sales function, we need a talented negotiator with very good communication skills. As candidate you match the following requirements:
What is in it for you
- Bachelor degree or equivalent by a first experience in a junior sales role
- Perfect level of Dutch and fluent level of English (both written and spoken)
- Sales hungry, can-do attitude and clear drive for result
- Fast learner, sense of initiative and taking responsibility
- Team player
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility