Finance & Reporting is responsible for maintaining all group companies’ ledgers and consolidating the group's results in accordance to international standards. It reports the results to the Board of Directors and provides the Shareholders with complementary reports and information. The team produces financial statements on monthly basis and endeavours continuously to improve the quality of reporting.
The Financial Accountant within ePayments will have ample opportunity to learn from all areas of this international organization and will be exposed to international business processes and culture. This challenging job will include a high level of responsibility and a wide range of tasks.
Reports to: Group Accounting Manager
Purpose of the role
Financial Accountant will prepare and analyze financial statements and reports, ensure that all entities’ ledgers are in accordance with IFRS and reconcile and explain any differences between IFRS and local GAAP. Furthermore, Financial Accountant will maintain and coordinate relations with various external and internal stakeholders i.e. external and internal auditors, lawyers, tax advisors etc.
Deliverables / Tasks
• Maintain various ledgers of Group subsidiaries;
• Produce periodical financial statements of the subsidiaries in Head office for consolidation purpose;
• Produce analytical management reports supporting financial statements;
• Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting and reconciliation of statutory versus group books;
• Control and analyze various accounts in the General Ledger;
• Analyze deviations between the budget and the actuals;
• Take up responsibility for the update and maintenance of various financial systems and procedures;
• Ensure timely closure of financial year and prepare internal and external audit and tax packages (PBC files);
• Maintain and coordinate relations with various external and internal stakeholders i.e. external and internal auditors, lawyers, tax advisors etc.;
• Any other ad hoc tasks or works assigned by his/her Manager within the framework of finance and reporting;
• Strong analytical skills
• Able to work independently
• Result driven
• 4 – 5 years in Accounting, Financial Administration
• Masters degree in Accounting, Business Administration or similar kind of education
Other significant role requirements
• Very good command of English is a must
• Very strong skills in Excell and Word are required
• Working 40 hours per week
• Knowledge of SAP, Ibuy, Business Objects, CODA, BFC and its sub systems is an advantage.