Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
In our Brussels’ office, there is no shortage of diversity, with over 20 nationalities spread internally over the various departments. It means a fun, dynamic and flexible work culture that lets people discover, learn and exchange about themselves and others, resulting in incredible successful synergies across the office. In combination with our agile way of working, we are taking teamwork to a new level.
The backbone of our operations is our customer. People at Ingenico are constantly liaising with each other, striving to get the best solution possible for their internal and/or external client.
What you’ll do
You are responsible for providing (mainly operational) HR Support with focus on payroll & rewarding. Besides this you will manage HR projects related to your domain or other HR domains, this in collaboration with the team and provide support in the optimization of current HR processess
Keywords are: quality, accuracy, service oriented, build & implement and confidentiality.
After an internal training period, you will be an HR expert allowing you to:
Who you are
- Manage the monthly payroll closing (including fix and variable salary, meal vouchers, etc) in collaboration with management and external partners for our Belgian employees
- Manage the administration of the employee files during their employee lifecycle and of the expat files
- Maintain, manage and implement the changes related to social legislation; advise the internal clients (management & staff) on social-juridical topics (time credit, pregnancy leave,…)
- Treat the registration of absences (illness, maternity leave,…)
- Deliver monthly HR reporting (headcount, payroll, absences, …) for Group & ad hoc reporting depending on business needs
- Maintain and manage all contacts with external partners for payroll, extra-legal benefits and compensation like social secretary, government offices, broker, meal vouchers,…)
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Social Sciences, Law, Finance, or equivalent by experience
- You love working together in team and are willing to take ownership of your job
- Curious to learn new ideas and concepts and broaden your horizon
- Passionate about HR
- Je spreekt en schrijft perfect Nederlands; une très bonne connaissance de français est nécessaire; and oh yes, being able to communicate fluently in English is key as well
- Analytical and eye for detail are the skills that define you
- Discrete and service oriented
- Self-starter with a clear drive in delivering results
Nice to have
What is in it for you
- Knowledge and/or experience in payments industry
- Relevant first experience in payroll administration, social legislation,etc.
- Not afraid to jump in the deep and share ideas with your colleagues
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining one of the fastest growing companies with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- Become member of a young, dynamic, international, ambitious, passionate and fun HR-team