Internship- Transaction Risk Specialist
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we are looking for?
Eager to learn about Anti Money Laundering and suspicious transaction monitoring?
Then this is a great opportunity to find out!
Who we are
Ingenico ePayments is the online and mobile commerce division of Ingenico Group, connecting global online businesses with their consumers around the world. Ingenico is a global leader in the fin-tech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
During this internship you will be able to delve deeper into the basics of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) /Anti Money Laundering (AML) function with full accountability for timely analysis, documentation and follow-up. Your tasks will include：
• Reviewing alerts which have been deemed unusual through the Ingenico AML software
• Identifying patterns and trends consistent with money laundering and terrorist financing, flagging any suspicious activities detected, and assisting in the further development and improvement of the tool
• Ensuring timely, accurate filing of all required reports including Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) and Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs)
• Keeping accurate records and logging all work to ensure stakeholders have all necessary information available in a timely manner
• Escalating issues as appropriate for advanced investigation and analysis
Who you are
• Currently studying in a Bachelor or Master program, preferably a specialization in finance, economics or business areas
• Critical analysis skills
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manipulate data and form opinions
• Fluent in English
• User of online and mobile payments
• Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially professional knowledge of Excel)
• Advanced knowledge of effective internet search techniques
• Knowledge of the US Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act and general AML principles is a plus
We are offering an exciting and educational internship of six months, where you will have the unique opportunity to learn and develop yourself in an evolving environment with an experienced group of professionals.
We are looking for someone who can start his/her internship as soon as possible. Please note that this internship is not suitable for the writing of a thesis.