Project Manager in an Agile/ Scrum organisation
The Ingenico Hoofddorp Project Management team is looking for an experienced Project Manager to strengthen the team. The Project Manager is typically requested to support the delivery of a cross tribe, cross platform initiative within the Ingenico group. The types of initiatives range from specific client initiatives, transaction processing platform initiatives, finance and regulatory initiatives and internal improvement initiatives. The definition of the role is currently under discussion as we are transitioning to an agile software development approach hence the core tasks could change in the near future.
• Clarify the objectives and perimeter of the demand with the study team (could be Architects, Product representatives, Legal, Security or any project Stakeholders) in order to quickly identify the technical challenges and thus respond with as much precision and promptness as possible.
• Baseline the End To End Time plan and get commitments on the plan
• Support the requester (Product manager /or PO, Sales, others) in the detailed definition of its needs (PSP, feature backlog)
• Manage risks and mitigation plan to avoid any deviations on time and costs agreed at the end of the analysis phase
• Operational follow-up to ensure that the team achieves the delivery commitment of each sprint by helping each other
• Raise / or participate in various project follow-up meetings. Regular formal status & governance
• Coordinate project activities and ensure their proper execution with the Product owner of the team as well as with all the other departments
• Report on activities (timesheets) automatically and systematically
• Alert the team in case of problem to react as soon as possible
• Ensure the proper use of the templates methods defined in the company
• Track progress using Agile defined charts / KPIs (burndown)
• Ensure that all tools are setup & configured properly (project code, JIRA, Confluence, Sciforma)
• Ensure all required and standard deliverables are provided (e.g. PID, Architecture Solution document, Tests Plan, High level specs).
• Track and monitor all change requests and be able to report on them at any time.
• Ensure an up to date forecast is available
• Maintain financial monitoring of its current project to ensure financial commitments
• Actively participate in the project retrospectives and raise the positive points which works well
• Accepting the change by understanding the value created / saved
• Propose and implement solutions to achieve the objectives
• To communicate with enthusiasm and with empathy
• Commit to the management of the various subjects whatever their complexity and size (epics, tasks, user histories, problem solving, documents)
• Respect commitments made on time and in quality
• Put yourself in a dynamic of continuous improvement (within the project team)
• Participate in the development of an action plan and its implementation to make improvements decided during project retrospectives retrospect
• >10 years proven (and recent) working experience in a relevant role, managing complex international programs with multiple projects simultaneously.
• Affinity with technology ( Infrastructure, Network, Datacenters, Coding)
• Ability to serve project teams in a matrix organization
• Someone who can translate strategic directions and long term goals into programs/projects, build program teams, manage program progress and take responsibility for program execution
• Competence to manage multidisciplinary stakeholders up to Vice President level and to report clearly/transparently to senior management.
• Context knowledge of the financial services / PSP/ Acquiring domain and a continuous drive to understand the content of your program/projects on functional level.
• You have excellent diplomatic and networking skills, the ability to interface with and effectively influence an international network of people and partner companies
• You have strong planning and structuring skills which enable you to set multiple priorities and work with various stakeholders on different levels
• Experience in managing project financials, risks, issues and dependencies
• Agile Project Management Certification
• Minimal Educational level Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), fluent in English
• You are pro-active, entrepreneurial and have a drive to get things done
• You are analytical, creative and can work /think independently.
• Willingness to travel about 20% of your time.