Technical Liaison, Payments
At Ingenico ePayments we maintain critical payment systems for the largest ecommerce merchants in the world. Our customers rely on us for first class availability and payments services. Our customers always come first, and in this role your focus is on ensuring our new and existing customers receive timely, excellent technical advice. Your knowledge of web applications and payments API’s will allow you to work closely with customers to solve technical hurdles, and your drive to create new solutions will help take our technical products to the next level.
Purpose of the role
As the Technical Liaison for the region you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive accurate and timely technical advice. You will provide services to solve any technical issues our customers face. You will also be involved in new and bespoke development projects and be responsible for creating technical requirements. Based in Singapore, the role will act as a liaison between merchant facing implementation and services staff and have deep interaction with our global operations and technology teams.
Deliverables / Tasks
• Work together with various internal stakeholders to understand future technical changes and ensuring that the APAC region is prepared for timely execution of merchant impacting changes.
• Technical support and services for new and existing customers
• Provide technical knowledge, gather and write requirements and support new development projects
• Product maintenance: liaise with IT departments in respect to product/technical issues
• A team player who always puts your customer first with a positive, can-do attitude
• An excellent communicator with a professional ability to obtain commitment with external customers
• Organized and detail oriented person
• Flexible and able to operate in a dynamic technology environment
• A Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in technology, preferably in a B2B technology services environment
• You have customer facing experience in a technical services role
• Possess Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Programming, IT or similar
• You have some project management experience
• Practical experience in technical platform integration through APIs going through internet protocols XML, HTTPS, HTML and other core web services (REST, SOAP) is mandatory.
• Mobile experience with iOS, Android SDKs would be advantageous.
• Excellent command of English. Mandarin language skills beneficial.