As part of the HR Operations team, the HR Advisor will provide generalist HR Advice, support and guidance to Managers and employees in their designated business areas. Furthermore, the HR Advisor will act as the first point of contact for general HR queries, providing accurate and timely advice. In line with the overall HR plan, this role will be involved with all aspects of HR including Employee Relations (ER) cases and accommodations. You will establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders from all Teams in your business areas to ensure that all stakeholders are engaged with the HR Team.
In addition, you will be responsible for delivering on HR projects and making sure they support the growth of the business whilst working with the HR Lead to ensure an excellent employee experience with HR.
In your function, your responsibilities will include:
• General responsibilities:
o Answer HR related questions accurately and on a timely manner.
o Forward transactional requests to the designated HR specialist.
o Escalate complex matters to HR Lead or Center of Expertise (CoE).
• Specific responsibilities:
o Guide managers in matters related to Performance issues, reintegration plans and L&D requests.
o Be the point of contact for the ARBO Doctor and UWV and responsible for the sickness procedure in the Netherlands.
o Responsible for the onboarding program and delivery for new employees and managers.
o Create and present report to HR Lead on trends and patterns, and provide recommendations for improving the employee and HR experience based on data.
o Leverage the ‘hands-on’ day-to-day management of tasks, issues, and customer experiences and implement action plans to improve the employee experience.
• Ad Hoc responsibilities:
o The HR advisor will serve as a backup to our Admin Specialist in critical situations (vacation, sickness, high backlog, etc…)
o Flag data inaccuracies to the right stakeholder.
o Coordinate trainings and info sessions before the launch of specific HR programs such as the performance review or the bonus cycle.
• 3+ years’ experience as a HR generalist or similar.
• Fluency in English, written and spoken command of other languages are a plus.
• Good knowledge of Dutch employment law.
• Excellent communication, coaching and interpersonal skills.
• Able to operate with discretion, reliability and act as a role model.
• Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize work to strict deadlines.
• Customer focused and drives for results.
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Experience in managing (HR) projects.
• Thinks out of the box and has a positive attitude in dealing with changes.
NB Salary indication is 35k-40k plus bonus and excellent secondary benefits.