What we offer
Ingenico ePayments is happy to offer a graduate student an internship in Digital marketing based out of our Brussels office. The intern will get valuable work experience and learning in marketing including CRM, Digital and Social marketing and lead generation. In addition you will benefit from getting mentored by senior sales and marketing leaders, work in a fun environment in a bright office and with a great team. Plus this is a great opportunity learn to get an insight into the payments and ecommerce industry too.
Purpose of the internship
- Gaining valuable insights into Digital Marketing role;
- Supporting in Marketing with digital campaign execution and graphics design;
- Support in social media marketing;
- Support in website development, design, email campaigns and inbound marketing.
- Study background in (digital) marketing, graphics design, communication, international business management, brand design or media;
- Any previous experience in design or marketing is good but not at all important;
- Graphic Design experience will be an added advantage;
- Basic knowledge of coding or web development will be an added advantage.
Availability/duration internship: minimum 3 months
- Basic project management capabilities;
- Good understanding of Internet, Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of graphics design and basic design principles;
- Team work and the ability to work with multiple teams sometimes across various geographies.