Merchant Implementation Manager (Junior)
Ingenico ePayments, part of Ingenico Group (Euronext: FR0000125346 - ING), is the most knowledgeable global Payment Service Provider in the world. The company processes international e-Commerce payments for more than 600 of the world's most recognized brands in the digital goods and services, travel, retail and video gaming industries, among many others.
Purpose of the role
The Merchant Implementation Manager (IM) plays a dynamic role within Ingenico ePayments that ensures Clients are technically operational and integrated with our payment platform. During the technical integration, the implementation manager must be able to understand the merchant-specific needs and business model, advise them on best practices and translate the merchant’s requirements into the correct technical setup. The maintenance of existing accounts involves consultancy on various integration/processing matters, as well as troubleshooting of operational issues and performing SLA-bound changes to initial account configuration.
The Implementation Manager role requires intensive remote merchant interaction (approx. 80% of the role), solid communication, and organizational skills. The implementation manager works together with partners from numerous internal departments (Sales, Professional Services, Credit and Risk, Merchant Services, Product Management, IT etc.) to ensure merchant requirements are fulfilled.
Deliverables / Tasks
The work environment is very dynamic and extremely competitive. Payment products and supporting internal and external technology are rapidly evolving; the implementation managers must keep up with industry trends.
• Integration of new merchants/ new accounts for existing merchants
• Technical support for existing merchant accounts
• Joined responsibility on product delivery: pilot new products
• Product maintenance: liaise with IT departments in respect to product faults
• Work together with various internal stakeholders to resolve merchant enquiries
• You are a team player and always put your clients and colleagues first with a positive can do attitude.
• You are an excellent communicator with a professional ability to obtain commitment with in- and external clients
• You are passionate in what you do, results driven and rich in initiative to ensure efficient processes and achieve optimal client satisfaction
• You deliver the results and are detail oriented and able to follow procedures and work outside the box when the moment arrives.
• You are flexible and able to operate in a dynamic technology environment and willing to travel throughout the APAC region- up to 30%.
• A Minimum of 5-7 years of work experience in Payments or IT. Preferably e-commerce, mobile, bank, or enterprise software/project management environment.
• Possess Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Programming, IT or similar
• You are a qualified and experienced project manager (Agile, PMP or similar qualification) with a history of completed technical project lifecycles.
• Practical experience in technical platform integration through APIs going through internet protocols XML, HTTPS, HTML and other core web services (REST, SOAP) is mandatory.
• Mobile experience with iOS, Android SDKs would be advantageous.
• Bilingual with an excellent command of written, spoken English and Mandarin is mandatory.