Who are we?
Ingenico is a global leader in the payments industry, enabling banks and merchants to manage their payment activities across all sales channels (in-store, on-line and mobile). Innovation is part of our DNA and with our diverse community of experts, we keep anticipating the evolution and are shaping the direction of the global payment solutions market.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What are your daily challenges?
Further to an intensive, on the job training period, mentored and coached by a buddy and a dedicated training team, you will provide qualitative 1st line technical support to clients. Foremost, you will be the voice of the customer towards the internal stakeholders (Sales, IT, etc.), translating their requests and problems into solutions.
Your day could look like this, but is not limited to:
Who are you?
- Solving blocked payment transactions
- Tackling error messages (e.g. error 403, 500, etc.) by investigating the parameters in the configuration tool, error and activity log list and FAQ
- Configuring and assisting new clients with set up of test accounts
- Escalating appropriate support requests to a 2nd or 3rd line support level when required
- Acting as a backup for the operational tasks for all countries in which Ingenico ePayments is active.
- Looping back frequently to the clients with status updates
- Providing additional information about products, offers and technical solutions
- Driving improvements and efficiencies on technical level
Service oriented, technical savvy and problem solving are key words for the 1st line Technical Support Representatives.
Must haves are:
What’s in it for you
- 1-2 year(s) of working experience in a customer service role with technical aspects
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must; plus preferred combination of languages (French/Dutch or French/Spanish or French/Italian) (both written & spoken)
- Very good interpersonal, empathic and communication skills
- Can-do mentality, initiative taker with love for working in dynamic, multicultural team
- Strong eye for detail, accurate, but most and foremost a critical mindset
- Curious to learn new ideas and concepts in e-commerce, internet technologies (testings, HTML, PHP, CSS, transactions, logs, etc …)
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- Being part of a fast paced, quality driven Customer Care environment, not to be confused with a callcenter environment
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- Ingenico offers the possibility to grow within the company according to your personal capabilities.
- Ongoing trainings & coaching sessions in order to be the best in class
- Fun & dynamic team to work with: check out the testimonial of Lucas