Who are we?
Ingenico is a global leader in the payments industry, enabling banks and merchants to manage their payment activities across all sales channels (in-store, on-line and mobile). Innovation is part of our DNA and with our diverse community of experts, we keep anticipating the evolution and are shaping the direction of the global payment solutions market.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What are your daily challenges?
You are responsible for providing (strategical & operational) HR support with focus on rewards & benefits. Besides this, you will manage HR projects related to your domain in collaboration with local & global expert teams, including the further professionalization of the HR core processes.
Keywords are: quality, accuracy, confidentiality, building & implementing and customer centricity.
Who are you?
- Supervise the monthly payroll closing (including fix and variable salary, meal vouchers, …) for both our Belgian employees and employees in our subsidiaries, in collaboration with management and external partners
- Supervise all employee files during the employee lifecycle as well as all expat files
- Maintain, manage and implement all changes in social legislation
- Prepare and deliver monthly HR reporting (headcount, payroll, absences…) to different stakeholders (Ingenico Group & ad hoc reporting depending on business needs)
- Participate in local salary surveys and benchmarking reports and provide strategic advice to HR team and business in support of their activities
- Ensure an optimal processing of C&B programs such as annual salary review, variable compensation, grading, … in alignment with company guidelines, local legislation and regulations applicable to the sector
- Coordinate and further develop key C&B projects such as Flexible Reward Program in collaboration with external partners and business
- Represent local C&B expertise and provide strategic input in global C&B projects (e.g. remuneration policy, international developments, etc.) and other HR missions
What’s in it for you
- Master degree, preferably in Social Sciences, Law, Finance, or equivalent by experience
- +/- 5 years of experience in a similar role; knowledge and/or experience in matrix and fast paced organizations is an asset
- Excellent command of English, French and/or Dutch, both written and oral
- Good knowledge of legislation on social consultation bodies
- Basic knowledge of different payroll rules in European countries (level of social charges, vacation money, 13th month…) is an asset
- Curious to learn new ideas and concepts and broaden your horizon
- Customer-centric and always challenging the status quo
- Flexible mindset and can-do attitude
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package and benefits, according to profile and experience
- Joining one of the fastest growing companies in the payments world and becoming part of a young, dynamic, passionate and fun HR team
- International and multicultural environment