Who are we?
Ingenico is a global leader in the payments industry, enabling banks and merchants to manage their payment activities across all sales channels (in-store, on-line and mobile). Innovation is part of our DNA and with our diverse community of experts, we keep anticipating the evolution and are shaping the direction of the global payment solutions market.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What are your daily challenges?
As Dispute Management Officer, your main responsibility is to help our customer to deal with all the commercial and fraudulent chargebacks they might receive.
Who are you?
- Requesting proper documentation and necessary proof and send it to the appropriate stakeholders, in order to challenge the chargeback with the financial institution
- Communicate all dispute steps to our merchant
- Notify the appropriate department in case of unusual behavior and potential risk (credit, fraud, …)
- Remain up to date with the the schemes dispute resolution process and be aware of any new regulation and implementation that credit card institution might introduce in the wake of 3-D Secure v2.1 and DSP2
- Update user guides and create new documentation/guidelines for merchants when required
- Educate and train our merchants on how to dispute a case
- Promote our fraud solution in order to better fight against fraudulent activities and therefore mitigate risks
- Ideally a first experience in similar investigation role within a similar international and financial related working environment
- Fluent communicator in English in combination with Dutch and/or French (written and spoken); any other European language is a plus
- Strong prioritizing skills, well-organized yet flexible and proactive, with strong eye for detail
- Problem solver, adaptable to changing circumstances
- Team player with ability to work autonomously as well
What’s in it for you
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- Being part of a fast paced, quality driven customer centric working environment
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- Ingenico offers the possibility to grow within the company according to your personal capabilities.
- Ongoing trainings & coaching sessions in order to be the best in class
- Fun & dynamic team to work with