Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the payments industry, enabling banks and merchants to manage their payment activities across all sales channels (in-store, on-line and mobile). Innovation is part of our DNA and with our diverse community of experts, we keep anticipating the evolution and are shaping the direction of the global payment solutions market.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What you’ll do
Key to your position is to sell and develop new business primarily to prospects from small to mid-market enterprises and resellers (eCommerce, mCommerce, Digital companies, Retailers, etc.).
Who you are
- Building own pipeline: prospection and acquisition of new clients;
- Treating inbound sales enquiries while promoting and following integration of our payment solutions and services;
- Assisting new clients in setting up their accounts in strong collaboration with Sales Support and Customer Service teams;
- Building client loyalty;
- Analyzing market and competition
- Collaborating on commercial projects
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Sales, or equivalent by experience
- 3-7 years of experience in a sales role, ideally in business development
- You love working together in team and are willing to take ownership of your job
- Curious to learn new ideas and concepts and broaden your horizon
What is in it for you
- Een perfecte kennis van het Nederlands (gesproken en geschreven); and oh yes, being able to communicate fluently in English is key as well
- Sales hungry: clear drive for results
- Talented negotiator and able to handle the diversity of clients
- Ability to capture complex matters quickly
- Interest in IT, technology and the online business
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility