FX Manager – NORTHAM/LATAM
Ingenico ePayments is the online and mobile commerce division of Ingenico Group. We connect merchants and consumers, enabling businesses everywhere to go further beyond today’s boundaries and creating the future of global commerce. As industry leaders since 1994, our innovative spirit drives us forward across all channels. We are the trusted partner of over 65,000 small and large merchants who rely on us to make payments easy and secure for their customers. With advanced data analytics, fraud management solutions and cross-border commerce expertise, we help merchants optimize their business and grow into new markets around the world.
Purpose of the role
The FX Business Unit is responsible for the acquisition, protection and growth of business generated by the conversion of currency during the collection of international incomes generated by our customers. The FX Manager will be responsible for driving global and regional FX sales and product initiatives within the region, as well as providing support and expertise to the local sales teams in their discussions with merchants around all aspects of currency conversion and management.
Deliverables / Tasks
• Responsible (P&L) for the acquisition, protection and growth of revenues associated with merchant foreign exchange / multi-currency processing in xx region
• Managing all sales activities,( pipeline, activity, negotiations and, pricing,) of the business development & account management teams on multicurrency processing for new and existing clients.
• Present multicurrency processing and localization solutions to our ( top tier) merchants and prospects to increase merchant sales and GC conversion revenue.
• Personally run ( top tier merchants) or advise and approve ( mid-size merchants) all pricing -re- negotiations on multicurrency processing.
• Provide training and consultancy services as subject matter expert on FX, local payment methods, merchant website improvement, localisation, authorisation rates, consumer shopping behaviour, settlement streams and international payments..
• Target driven, hunter mentality
• Self-starter - hit the ground running and energize all stakeholders along the way
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong negotiation skills - to create win / win situations
• Good understanding of commercial transactional FX and how it impacts our clients
• Conversational Spanish language not required but a benefit
• Prior experience in the credit card processing industry is desired
• A working knowledge of consumer international payment processing, foreign currency risk management, DCC or e-commerce multi-currency pricing
• A minimum of 5 years of prior sales experience with extended sales cycles (min. 6 months cycles)
• Proven track record in a target-driven role
• Sector experience in a key Ingenico ePayments vertical market (Gaming, Travel, Retail) would be advantageous