Who are we?
Ingenico is a global leader in the payments industry, enabling banks and merchants to manage their payment activities across all sales channels (in-store, on-line and mobile). Innovation is part of our DNA and with our diverse community of experts, we keep anticipating the evolution and are shaping the direction of the global payment solutions market.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
In collaboration with the HR team, you are responsible for coordinating and providing administrative support across all HR domains ( eg Payroll , Learning & Development, Branding & Recruitment, HR management), in order to maintain and optimize, where needed, our HR processes and deliver a first class service to the business.
Keywords are: quality, accuracy, pro-activity, service oriented, drive and confidentiality.
Day-to-day responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Manage employee lifecycle administration in our HR systems (e.g. registration entry/move/exit, administration of extra-legal benefits towards suppliers like DKV, AG Insurance, Doccle)
- Support annual HR processes and projects (i.e. eNPS, performance review, succession planning, training & recruitment administration, etc.)
- Prepare employment contracts & addenda, draft promotion letters, update templates & policies (according to the relevant (international) labor law)
- Declare labor accidents and manage all related administration
- Manage the HR Internal communication
- Organize and update Introduction Days for new colleagues
- Ad hoc involvement in and coordination of projects with key HR stakeholders and across entities (SuccessFactors, eNPS, etc.)
- Draft HR presentations
- Provide input & actively support on the optimization of our HR processes
What is in it for you?
- Ideally a first experience in a similar HR Officer/Generalist role
- Strong team orientation and drive for results
- Opportunity driven and ability to go beyond execution-level
- Curious to learn new ideas and concepts
- Fluent English and excellent Dutch and/or French (written and spoken)
- Knowledge and/or experience in a fast-paced, technology environment is an asset
- Permanent contract, including a competitive salary and benefits package according to profile and experience
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- Joining one of the fastest growing companies with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- Become member of a young, dynamic, international, ambitious, passionate and fun HR-team