Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
In our Brussels’ office, there is no shortage of diversity, with over 20 nationalities spread internally over the various departments. It means a fun, dynamic and flexible work culture that lets people discover, learn and exchange about themselves and others, resulting in incredible successful synergies across the office. In combination with our agile way of working, we are taking teamwork to a new level.
The backbone of our operations is our customer. People at Ingenico are constantly liaising with each other, striving to get the best solution possible for their internal and/or external client.
Check out more here.
What you’ll do
The IT Infrastructure Architect will provide analytical and systems expertise in a broad range of disciplines to support the design, installation and maintenance of technology solutions across the enterprise to fulfill continuous growing business needs. Your main motivation is to ensure availability, integrity, security and performance of the Ingenico Infrastructure.
Who you are
- Participate in the design and implementation of Enterprise Infrastructure solutions, translating business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives, in alignment with Enterprise strategy and reference architecture;
- Develop reference architectures (patterns, standards, implementation guides);
- Analyze the current architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement such as improving business processes, expanding capacity, increasing availability, and increasing effectiveness;
- Ensure continuity across programs through standards enforcement ;
- Provide documentation / linkage between requirements and integration components;
- Assist the infrastructure teams to follow-up, report and plan the capacity/performance of our infrastructure on the short term and long term based on predicted growth;
- Understand, advocate and ensure the compliance of our infrastructure with the highest level of security imposed by our sensitive business activities and industry standards (PCI/DSS);
- Serve as a principal member of multiple project teams, providing leadership in infrastructure design; partner with business and technology colleagues and management to provide direction and strategy on complex issues.
- Higher education in IT/Engineering or equivalent by experience;
- At least 6-7 years of experience in IT Architecture;
- Last 3 years spent in an Infrastructure Architect position in a mission critical environment with 24/7/365 availability requirements;
- Fluent level in English (written & spoken); good knowledge of French and/or Dutch is a big asset;
- Practical experience working with an IT Service Management framework like ITIL;
- Used to work in a project context, and to propose and adhere to a realistic planning;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability , with strong stress resistance;
- Thorough, methodical and business minded;
What is in it for you
- Networking and Security: General networking (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/S, SMTP, FTP, tunneling), firewall and VPN (Checkpoint, Juniper), routing & switching (Cisco), load balancing (F5), BGP, SSL Certificates, proxy (Bluecoat), web application firewalls, vulnerability scanning and remediation, log correlation and event alerting systems, network monitoring;
- Server: Virtualization (VMWare ESX), MS Windows Server (2008/2012/2016), backup/restore and assorted operations, deployment, system monitoring;
- Experience with automation tools, infrastructure as code and open-source solutions;
- The AWS Solution Architect certification is a nice to have.
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining one of the fastest growing companies with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- Become member of a young, dynamic, international, ambitious, passionate and fun Infrastructure team