Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What you’ll do
You work closely with some departments in a consultancy role. You understand the business and their needs in terms of people and organization and provide together with the whole HR team efficient HR service to meet these needs.
Who you are
- You coach and challenge the business on attracting, developing and engaging their staff in view of reaching short and long term business objectives. You set up actions to improve where appropriate. You coordinate with your HR colleagues both in your team as on corporate level to provide the best solutions.
- You act as a change agent supporting business transformation.
- You are involved in and manage various HR projects in the areas of talent management, employee experience, leadership development,…
- You coach and assist employees and managers with all HR related issues. You support their development and mediate on issues that are not resolved between the employee and manager.
What is in it for you
- Solid experience (minimum 5 years) in a generalist HR role (HR business partner, project management,…) ideally in an technology / IT environment
- You fluently speak English, Dutch and French
- Talented advisor with consulting and coaching skills
- Not afraid to jump into the deep, you are a self-starter and initiative taker with a clear drive in delivering results and are willing to take ownership of your job
- You love working together in team and share your ideas with your colleagues
- You are able to develop good relationships in a matrixed organization
- Curious to learn new ideas and concepts and broaden your horizon
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility