Who we are
Ingenico ePayments is the online and mobile commerce division of Ingenico Group, connecting global online businesses with their consumers around the world. Ingenico is a global leader in the fin-tech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
During this internship you will be able to delve deeper into the basics of the Network and Information Services Security Act with full accountability for timely analysis, documentation and follow-up. Your tasks will include：
- Keeping accurate records and logging all work to ensure stakeholders have all necessary information available in a timely manner
- Escalating issues as appropriate for advanced investigation and analysis
- Scope determination and scan execution within vulnerability management program.
- Develop/maintain hardening baselines using industry standards / best practices and subsequently support implementation and monitor compliance.
- Monitor and Improve existing File Integrity monitoring program.
- Monitor and suggest improvements in patch management process within the enterprise environment.
- Maintain and improve the policy/procedure stack
Who you are
- Currently studying in a Bachelor or Master program, preferably a specialization in Information/Cyber Security or business areas
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
- User of online and mobile payments
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially professional knowledge of Excel)
- Advanced knowledge of effective internet search techniques
- Knowledge of Cyber security principles, CERT and information security best practices is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows and/or UNIX platforms and scripting is a plus
- We are offering an exciting and educational internship of six months, where you will have the unique opportunity to learn and develop yourself in an evolving environment with an experienced group of professionals.
- We are looking for someone who can start his/her internship as soon as possible. Please note that this internship is not suitable for the writing of a thesis.