Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What you’ll do
The UX Expert’s main responsibility is to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
As UX Expert, you will act as a facilitator and be the UX authority for the full Merchants and Partners User Experience across all Ingenico SMB Brussels tribes (User Facing, Payment, Financial operations) insuring consistency.
Daily tasks and responsibilities are:
Who you are
- Perform user research and propose disruptive solutions to improve the merchants/partners journey
- Run usability testing workshop with merchants/partners and internal shakeholders
- Continuously adapt the wireframes and clickable prototypes based on user needs
- Closely work with the Product Marketing, Visual Designer, Product Owners and Developers
What is in it for you
- Proven experience in Service and UX design and usability research within a technology environment
- A strong portfolio of successful UX project in a technical environment is essential
- Analytical, creative, proactive and able to grasp user needs and solve problems
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Good experience within a SCRUM team/Squad to continuously adapt the UX with the IT developers and the Product Owners
- Excellent communication skills to ensure the UX consistency across different tribes
- Embracing complexity and striving for simplicity and intuition
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.