Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
What you’ll do
Your main responsibility is to treat all the incoming sales requests (calls, mails,…) and to manage your proper mass market portfolio. Besides that you will also take care of the up selling by an active follow-up of direct mailings.
As Telesales Agent, you work in close collaboration with the sales support, account management and customer service team; in close partnership with your stakeholders, you will find the most interesting solution for the customer and Ingenico ePayments.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Sales, or equivalent by experience
- Ideally 1-3 years of experience in similar telesales/inside sales/sales advisor position
- You love working together in team and are willing to take ownership of your job
- Curious to learn new ideas and concepts and broaden your horizon
Nice to have
- Je spreekt en schrijft perfect Nederlands; une très bonne connaissance de français est nécessaire ; and oh yes, being able to communicate fluently in English is key as well
- Sales hungry: clear drive for results
- Talented negotiator and able to handle the diversity of clients
What is in it for you
- Knowledge and/or experience in payments industry
- Not afraid to jump in the deep and share ideas with your colleagues
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility