Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What you’ll do
Who you are
- Build the payment products or services and manage the Product Lifecycle in a customer centric way
- Manage the P&L of the specific products or services, assist in building up and follow up of the budget
- Provide input to the Product Operations Managers and assist in supporting the products or services where needed
- Visit clients with the sales in order to support the sales process to key customers
- Handle suppliers and financial correspondents like Banks and Acquirers
- Contribute to the Product Strategy definition of the Tribe, execute on the Product Strategy and drive the changes needed to accomplish the desired results and agreed KPIs, with relevant reporting
- Responsible for Audit and Compliance duties relevant for the industry (PCI-DSS, regulatory, etc..) that applies to your products or services
- Work with the other Product Development and Operations managers across the Product & IT Tribes in order to align on the priorities and deliverables
What is in it for you
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role within an international environment in the Payment Industry
- Fluent communicator in English, written and spoken; good command of French and Dutch are an asset
- Proponent of Agile/DevOps cross-functional organizations
- Decision maker, analytical mindset, strong relationship management skills
- Ability to structure complex topics and to translate business needs into functional needs
- Strong networker and collaborator (e.g. with IT, Client Operations, Sales, Marketing and Legal teams)
- Strong customer and result oriented
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.