Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What you’ll do
As Product Offering Manager for the Mass market segment, you have an end-to-end responsibility on their Product Offerings merchant journey. This with a clear focus on helping our merchants to grow their business and simplify their operations.
Your responsibilities include:
Who you are
- Set strategic agenda for development and lead business initiatives with a direct product offering impact for the mass market segment
- Understand merchant personas, needs and the market and defining the offerings (what to include, high level positioning, messaging, pricing)
- Present and evangelize product offerings internally and externally
- Managing the P&L of Product offering
What is in it for you
- 5-10 years of experience of Product Management and/or Product Marketing experience, with strong business focus
- Experience with eCommerce is mandatory
- Strong knowledge in value proposition definition and customer segmentation
- Fluent English communication skills (both written and spoken); any other European language is a plus
- Client oriented, relentless persuader, problem solver and data driven decision maker are all part of your DNA
- Big picture thinker
- Available for travel (10-25% of your time)
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.