Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What you’ll do
As Product Marketing Manager, you have an end-to-end responsibility on the product offerings and merchant journey of a specific segment of clients. Next to the definition of the strategy, you will drive hands-on business initiatives to create the most customer-focused payment experience in the world.
Your responsibilities include:
Who you are
- Analysis of market & segment attractiveness to define the business strategy
- Definition of merchant personas through observation of segment needs, value drivers and decision criteria
- Definition of the value proposition and offer to the market
- You will apply an end-to-end approach to optimize the merchant journey to secure customer satisfaction and product profitability
- Evangelization of the customer segment towards internal stakeholders
- Presentation of the offer to the market
What is in it for you
- You are obsessed by creating value for customers
- You are a strategic and big picture thinker who is able work hands-on when solving specific client challenges
- You are experienced in value proposition definition and customer segmentation
- You are a able to persuade internal & external stakeholders through data analysis and a clear focus on merchant benefits
- You have fluent English communication skills (both written and spoken); any other European language is a plus
- You have 5-10 years of experience of Product Management and/or Product Marketing experience, with strong business focus
- Experience in the software / eCommerce industry is a plus
- You are available for occasional travel (5% of your time)
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.