Who we are
Ingenico e-Payments is the leading e-Commerce solution provider for merchants who want to stay ahead of competition. We build lasting relationships with our clients that focus on their growth.
We are passionate about payments and are always looking for new talent for our organization who shares our passion and beliefs.
What you’ll do
As Sales Support Administrator you are responsible for the full onboarding process of new and existing clients, including:
Who you are
- Collecting all necessary documents required during this onboarding process.
- Guiding the client through all the different steps in close collaboration with the other teams.
- Qualifying incoming leads and contacting them to pass them on to the right Sales team
- Aligning with the Sales and Customer Service teams.
- Working in a commercial environment.
For this challenging function, we need a motivated individual with absolute customer focus and great communication skills. As a candidate you match following requirements:
What is in it for you
- Higher education
- At least a first similar experience with a strong client boarding focus is a must
- Strongly organised and detail minded
- Respond effectively to changing circumstances
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Je spreekt en schrijft perfect Nederlands; une très bonne connaissance du français est nécessaire ; and oh yes, being able to communicate in English is key as well
- Experience in a Financial Service (Payments/Banking) environment is a strong plus
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with training, coaching and internal mobility