Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the payments industry, enabling banks and merchants to manage their payment activities across all sales channels (in-store, on-line and mobile). Innovation is part of our DNA and with our diverse community of experts, we keep anticipating the evolution and are shaping the direction of the global payment solutions market.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What you will do
The main responsibility of the Marketing Specialist will be executing the communications and events for the Belgium region. Day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Who you are
- Drive awareness and accelerate business growth by generating leads through implementing an effective mix of digital demand generation, PR, events and customer advocacy with small and mid-sized businesses in the region;
- Identify customers to help grow and also participate in reference activities (case studies, speaking opportunities, press activities etc);
- Manage agencies to create and manage the production of compelling marketing materials including press releases, success stories, videos, and demand generation campaigns;
- Deliver a broad range of deliverables in the regional market to support Ingenico marketing and sales organizations.
What is in it for you
- Minimum bachelor level degree in Marketing or Communications;
- A relevant experience in B2B marketing of 2-3 years, experience in Payments industry is an added advantage;
- Strong expertise in creating case studies and customer references across different media as print, press release and video;
- Proven expertise in events and campaign management with experience in digital is necessary ;
- Ability to work in English, French and Dutch (both written and spoken) is a must;
- Rigorous attention to detail and a focus on quality of deliverables;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to quickly understand and learn complex matters;
- Ability to work within a matrix reporting structure across a global organization
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot and/or other customer reference and marketing systems is a plus.
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Role is based in Brussels (BE) and requires some business travels
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.