Inside Sales Manager
Inside Sales Manager
The Inside Sales Manager will be the first point of contact for finding and qualifying new prospects entering the demand generation waterfall and focus on qualifying medium and enterprise size businesses to move them into the sales funnel.
This position is an important part of the Global Sales Enablement team, responsible for partnering and collaborating with Global Marketing and Sales teams. The role requires a strong ability to uncover and qualify leads by leveraging our demand generation practices, digital automation systems, and business intelligence via proactive & reactive outbound communication including telephone and email.
• Analyzes prospects’ needs to uncover business challenges and articulate business value to new business prospects.
• Communicates product information to prospects. Educates, identifies, qualifies, and nurtures new sales leads.
• Follows all best practices for maintaining Salesforce.com database accuracy and completeness by updating records regularly.
• Comprehensively utilizes marketing and sales tools such as LinkedIn’s, Salesforce.com, Sales Navigator and other tools to research opportunities and get acquainted to the current prospect scenario
• Provide feedback to marketing and sales leadership as needed to assist in optimizing campaigns budget and strategy.
• Responsible for achieving quarterly targets such as number of qualified opportunities per campaign, pipeline creation, number of daily activities/tasks, call quality, appointment setting, and sales skills.
• Assist in the creation of templates for prospect communication, including scripts, email template creation, and corporate messaging.
• Supports the company’s overall marketing efforts by following up on leads, inquiries, etc.
• Work on periodically calls/meetings with the sales reps/directors to make sure the territory strategy is working well and follow up all the opportunities generated status
• Understanding of the end to end sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
• Ability to call within all levels of an organization, identifying decision makers, and building long-term customer relationships by establishing trust and credibility
• Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, confident and goal-oriented.
• Ability to build pipeline through individual prospecting, lead qualifying, and cross-selling/up-selling into our customer base as well as targeting potential new logos
• Fluent English Speaker; Additional languages a bonus.
• Exceptional time and project management skills with the ability to multitask required.
• Driven to exceed defined targets and quotas.