Team Leader Merchant Operations
Purpose of the role
The main objective of the Merchant Operations department is the processing of all online transactions (payments, refunds, reversals) into the off-line platform (back-office systems) via the following processes: Operational Cash Management, Statement Matching & Reconciliation, Exception Handling and Non Match, Dispute Management, Transaction Monitoring & File Handling. Our Mission is to support the growth of Ingenico through the delivery of reliable, effective and efficient payment services. The department accomplishes this by applying best practices, operational excellence, technological leadership and outstanding service delivery.
Deliverables / Tasks
• Achieve required Production support and delivering services within stipulated service levels, quality standards and key performance indicators. Safeguard Service Levels as outlined for Ingenico clients
• Ensuring completeness, accuracy & auditability of activity processed by Merchant Operations.
• Challenge and optimize departmental operational and administrative processes to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
• Merchant- and management reporting
• Coordinate internal trainings and conduct performance reviews
• Any other tasks and duties assigned within the scope of Merchant Operations, such as working on production tasks together with the team to meet the SLA’s.
• Rich in initiatives, flexible attitude, strong client focus
• Experience in managing an operational process in a 24/7 business with deadlines;
• Proactive, results driven and accuracy are essential.
• Ownership and accountability of operational escalation and incident management
• Ability to work both independently and also, as a cross functional team player
• Excellent communication skills – Presentations and document creation
• Minimum Bachelor level education
• Proven leadership skills
• Experience in payment processing industry is preferred
Other significant role requirements
• Excellent oral & written communication in both English and Dutch language
• Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Powerpoint & Excel)