Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What you’ll do
The Sales Country Manager Sales ePayments will drive the operational sales activities and define local actions for our existing markets and subsidiaries in Belgium. You are responsible for our existing key clients through local Sales teams in Belgium. You make sure that the business targets are reached. In close partnership with the Sales Country Manager Netherlands and the Regional Sales Director, you will determine the most interesting marketing and PR tools to implement the sales strategy for the Belgian market in order to grow our client base on both Key Account as SME level.
Your responsibilities also include :
Who you are
- Steer, drive and motivate your local Sales team (+/- 10p)
- Define, within the borders of your key clients in the Belgian market, local actions to retain customers and create up sales opportunities to focus on growth of the existing client base
- Design and implement a local strategy in order to generate revenue by your local Sales team
- Align Sales targets with the Sales Country Manager Netherlands and the Regional Sales Director
- Translate product management strategy into local Sales plans
- Determine and plan Marketing campaigns in close partnership with our ePayments Marketing department: communication plans, selling actions, fairs...
- Report on results, actions taken and their outcome
- Network and manage the relationships with our partners, interesting acquirers, associations and banks.
What is in it for you
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Sales hunter role and a first (people)management experience, preferably in electronic payment, ICT or services (matrix) environment
- Team and people management as drivers for success
- Ability to establish and maintain (strategic) long term partnerships
- Political savvy
- Strong integrative thinking ability
- Affinity and/or understanding of the key drivers and challenge of the industry and ability to translate them into concrete actions
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to cope with change
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written French and Dutch. Very good knowledge of English. Any other European language is an asset.
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.