Sales Internship - Commercial Development
Ingenico ePayments is the online and mobile commerce division of Ingenico Group. We connect merchants and customers, enabling businesses everywhere to go further beyond boundaries, transforming the world into a global marketplace. As industry leaders since 1994, we are the trusted partner of over 65,000 small and large merchants who rely on us to make payments easy and secure for their customers. With advanced data analytics, fraud management solutions and cross-border commerce expertise, we help merchants optimize their business and grow into new markets. Our innovative spirit drives us forward, working closely with our clients and partners to shape the future of commerce across all channels.
Ingenico ePayments is a global market leader in delivering payment processing solutions. We provide merchants with a comprehensive and innovative range of services and solutions to eliminate payment complexity and make the consumer purchasing experience seamless and secure, whatever the sales channel or payment method. Account Management team within Ingenico ePayments focuses on maximizing growth and deliver additional revenue streams for both Ingenico and our merchants by up-selling new products and value added services.
Why Join Ingenico ePayments ?
Our internships offer students the opportunity to gain work experience in an exciting field and in a dynamic industry. Ingenico provides interns with an inside look at potential career paths and provides growth and networking opportunities to build on in the future.
What You’ll Do:
In this dynamic internship you will work very closely with the Senior Commercial Development Manager within our Global Sales Department on a large variety of topics!
• Ensure data accuracy in various systems used to drive and track sales performance
• Get involved with complex payment issues
• Update client data to ensure communication reaches them
• Create, manage, analyze reports in SalesForce for senior Sales Management
• Working Closely with Operations Teams on new Procedures and (ad hoc) Projects
What We’re Looking For:
• Fluent in English - both written and verbal
• Results driven and persistent – able to meet deadlines
• Accurate and detail-oriented
• Excellent organizational skills
• Team player - willingness to work with others
• Flexibility, multi-tasker, solution minded, analytical, communication , hands-on, pro-active, client oriented
• CRM/SalesForce experience
• Excel, advanced skill level