Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Innovation is on our roadmap, Agile Scrum is in our DNA, the Spotify framework inspires us. DevOps and Continuous Delivery are our next steps.
What you will do
As Debt Collecting Agent, your main responsibility is to take the efficient functioning of the debt collection process as your personal objective.
Who you are
- Take part in the debt collection process: follow-up of the unpaid invoices by phone and e-mail;
- Take care of the administrative follow-up
- Insure follow-up of the external collections
- Communicate the necessary information to the Sales and Admin teams
- You train & mentor Helpdesk Agents on outbound/inbound debt collection
What is in it for you
- You have a graduate degree or equivalent by experience
- Ideally, minimum a first experience of 1-3 years within credit collection
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and French, with a good operational level of English
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving and prioritization skills
- You are customer oriented, diplomatic and accurate
- Good knowledge of MS Office and IT minded
- SAP knowledge and experience are a big plus
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.