Senior Pricing Performance & Optimization Analyst
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments and we are looking for someone eager to learn how to improve processes within the Pricing Performance & Optimization Department.
The Pricing Performance & Optimization department is the team that makes sure the company profitability is under control; we strive to improve processes and to gather insights from our merchant data and transform them into actionable projects.
To support our growth, we are developing data driven tools to optimize costs for our merchants by reducing their downgrades, and also creating computational models to find discrepancies in our data.
Your responsibilities will be, among others:
• Support and execute pricing strategies by providing guidance to the internal stakeholders regarding interchange and scheme fee optimization and cost management
• Have a global overview of the scheme cards interchange, scheme fees and regulation to help develop forward-thinking pricing strategies that optimize revenue and profitability and drive margin expansion.
• Create data models to determine information patterns while matching data from different sources.
You will also be involved on a variety of tasks that will give you a good idea how a pricing department work and what we do to make sure the company stay profitable and keep growing over time.
• Strongly analytical with understanding of Interchange.
• Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, entrepreneurial.
• Natural communicator
• Flexible yet professional.
• Highly motivated team player
• At minimum holding a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Econometrics, Finance, Statistics or related quantitative degree. MBA or relevant advanced degree a plus.
• Eager to learn and not afraid to speak up your mind.
• Good with numbers and analytics.
• Speak in English fluently with ability to communicate effectively to both peers and senior executive levels.
• Do your magic in data analysis languages (Python, Matlab, SQL, VBA).
• Transform complex matter into simpler concepts for a broader audience.
• Learn the details of the payments industry, including payment processing, credit card interchange and scheme fees and other international payment methods.
What is in it for you:
• Getting a valuable work experience.
• Working in a fun and innovative environment within a dynamic Pricing team.
• Taking part in shaping the future of payments.
• Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment.