Pricing Optimization Analyst
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments and we are looking for someone eager to learn how to improve processes within the Pricing Department.
The Pricing Optimization department is the team that make sure the company profitability is under control; we strive to improve processes and to gather insights from our merchant data and transform them into actionable projects.
To support our growth, we are starting a new project to improve the way we create and present our rate charts to internal and external audience. You will be actively involved in all the steps of this process.
• Participating on the definition of project requirements
• Analyzing Ingenico’s historical data and verify the accuracy of the information gathered
• Setting up a Database to be accessible by many departments
You will also be involved on a variety of tasks that will give you a good idea how a pricing department work and what we do to make sure the company stay profitable and keep growing over time.
• Eager to learn and not afraid to speak up your mind.
• Hands on mentality, high sense of entrepreneurship.
• Good with numbers and analytics.
• Speak English fluently.
• Do your magic in Excel and Access.
• Transform complex matter into simpler concepts for a broader audience.
What is in it for you:
• Working in a fun and innovative environment within a dynamic Pricing team.
• Taking part in shaping the future of payments.
• Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment.