Who we are
Ingenico ePayments is the online and mobile commerce division of Ingenico Group. We connect merchants and consumers all over the world, enabling businesses everywhere to go further beyond today’s boundaries, creating the future of global commerce. As industry leaders since 1994, our innovative spirit drives us forward across all channels.
We are the trusted partner of over 65,000 small and large merchants who rely on us to make payments easy and secure for their customers. With advanced data analytics, fraud management solutions and cross-border commerce expertise, we help merchants optimize their business and grow into new markets around the world.
During this internship you will be able to develop knowledge of risk management and internal controls and participate in various relevant topics to build hands-on experience. Your tasks will include：
- Focus on Business Process Controls Reviews related to ISAE 3402
- Review, on a regular basis, to ensure that the designed controls have been properly implemented to achieve the stated control objectives
- Prepare review report and escalate issues as appropriate for further analysis to determine improvement actions
- Prepare the audit documentation for external ISAE 3402 audit
- Support the implementation of internal control monitoring methodology
- Support the establishment of risk and control universe/inventory and identify control gaps, based on identified risks
- Support process owners and control performers in control design and subsequently implementation to address identified risks
Who you are:
- Currently studying in a Bachelor or Master program, in relevant areas of risk management, corporate governance or internal controls
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with proactive attitude
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially professional knowledge of Excel)
- We are offering an exciting and educational internship of six months, where you will have the unique opportunity to learn and develop yourself in an evolving environment with an experienced group of professionals.