Office Manager North-America
Ingenico ePayments in on a mission to inspire and connect businesses in the new world of commerce and exceed expectations of their customers. The Office Manager role is an integral part of this mission.
The office Manager is responsible for all administrative processes which ensure that the North America region functions efficiently, productively and professionally. This role supports a wide range of employees throughout the North American organization and will, at times, liaise with the Amsterdam, Netherlands office.
What you will do:• Human Resources Administration – Assist with recruitment, onboarding and offboarding of new employees. Orient new employees to office systems.
• Payroll – review and ensure state and federal compliance to timecard and time off record keeping. Ensure timecards are ready for payroll processing on a timely basis. Complete the payroll control worksheet and review payroll with the HR director prior to approval.
• Communication and Culture – Manage and administer the employee engagement program and support the social committee, including event planning.
• Vendor Management – Keep detailed records of all contracts and supplier information. Manage the relationship with vendors and control expenses.
• Accounts Payable – Be the local point of contact and ensure all bills are paid, including creating purchase orders and goods receipts. Manage the usage of and keep receipts for all credit card purchases.
• Facilities Management – Coordinate the relationship with the building management and building maintenance. Manage access to the office including building badges and keys. Order office and kitchen supplies and organize the usage of meeting rooms.
• Provide project, presentation and administrative support for regional initiatives as directed by the General Manager, including All Hands, Town Halls, trainings and other meetings as required. Organize 2-3 yearly staff meetings with our remote employees.
• Reporting – Manage admin reporting and any other requests by the GM. (example, travel, expense, timecards, NDAs ect)
• Work with and support the General Manager to proactively and autonomously solve regional issues.
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail.
Who you are:
• Ability to maintain confidential information with extreme discretion.
• Highly proactive, an extreme sense of urgency, very high organizational skills, and an ability to work autonomously.
• Ability to work virtually and cross-culturally – from the Netherlands to France, with regional offices around the globe; North America employees will be located coast to coast.
• Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Basic knowledge of or willingness to learn basic corporate networks.
• Basic project management skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, and Word)
• Bachelors Degree preferred
Other Qualities you have include:
• Very Results driven