Within the Human Resources department, your main responsibility is to administer and execute the in-office and e-learning training options available at Ingenico, support the onboarding for new employees and managers, and handle the internal communication under learning and development. Your job entails care-finding solutions that lead to the employees personal and professional development, identify areas of improvement, and take of the available training programs at Ingenico. Through this, you will work closely with all departments in order to find the best solutions that Ingenico can offer them.
You have strong analyzing skills, a drive to go above and beyond to help everyone exceed, willingness to learn, and are not afraid of working independently.
In your function, your responsibilities will include:
- Support the HR advisor in onboarding new employees
- Support the HR Business Partner (HR BP) in management onboarding
- In-office training
- Administer and execute the in-office trainings
- Perform evaluations of employee needs
- Administer inquiries regarding employee trainings
- Administer the activity for our e-learning platform
- Analyze the activity for our e-learning platform
- Ad Hoc
- Support the HR BP in key development initiatives such as but not limited to: leadership program, Talent review, etc…
- Strong analyzing skills
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work independently
- Strong organizing and planning skills
- Drive to go above and beyond to help everyone exceed
- Studying in fields like organizational psychology, HR, education etc.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken command of other languages are a plus
- Experience with executing projects is a plus
- Nice to have: Vast and up to date knowledge on e-commerce industry