Merchant Service Desk Representative
Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the Fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Objectives of role
The main goal of the role is to provide first line operational and technical support to Ingenico ePayments merchant base. The Service Desk team focusses on supporting of in-coming merchants service requests submitted by email, phone, instant messaging and via on-line tools (e.g. WPC) based on the defined processes and objectives.
Purpose of Role
Service Desk representatives have a good understanding of all operational processes, products and merchant functionality. Service Desk Representatives are responsible for safeguarding the quality (first time resolution) of all first line services provided to our clients.
Deliverables / Tasks
• First – line merchant or end-consumer support based on defined deliverables (ticket / case support system / calls /inquiries/instant messaging)
• Management of merchants service request by mail should be resolved first-time (self-supporting approach)based on defined procedures and SLA’s.
• Qualitative case classification and management based on internal Merchant Services guidelines and procedures
• Support of Merchant payment and Consumer inquires based on defined procedures
• Performing any other duties as instructed by his/her superior that fall within the scope of the department, such as working on production tasks together with the team to meet the SLA’s
• B2B & B2C Client oriented with a positive pro-active professional attitude
• Maintains high standards despite pressing deadlines; does work right the first time; corrects own errors; produces accurate, thorough, professional work.
• Works harmoniously with others to get a job done; responds positively to instructions and procedures; able to work well with staff, co-workers, peers and managers; coordinates own work with others; seeks solutions; values working relationships;
• Demonstrates knowledge of techniques, equipment, procedures and materials. Applies knowledge to identify issues and internal problems.
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility, adaptability and ability to grow in the role
• Good functional understanding of operational flow and technical solutions
• Good inter-personal skills and team player skills.
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a comparable merchant facing position within a highly dynamic environment is preferred.
• Industry Experience preferred in e-commerce or payments or enterprise software solutions and Technology.
Other significant role requirements
This is a Non-Merchant Facing operational specialist profile requiring excellent hard skills to be successful.
• Minimum MBO/starter
• Fluent in both Dutch & English - both written and verbal
• Fulltime availability (40 hours per week)