Ingenico ePayments is on a mission to inspire and connect businesses in the new world of commerce and exceed expectations of their customers. The Payment Performance Analyst role is an integral part of this mission.
The Payment Performance Analyst is responsible for analyzing our clients’ End to End payments flow and perform the performance metrics analysis (e.g. payment success rates, decline rates, and reasons, etc.) on a daily basis.
In this role, you will conduct deep-dive analysis to identify the low performing areas. You will be doing this by performing technical and functional analysis involving other internal & external stakeholders (e.g. Acquirers, Alternative Payment Methods, etc.). You will present and defend the work to the client together with the sales representatives and will take a commercial and advisory role with internal and external customers.
What you will do:
- Work with Sales to identify opportunities for client payment performance improvement
- Execute the deep level analysis to identify root cause of sub-optimal performance and make recommendations for remedial or enhancement actions
- Perform an analysis on merchants orders and provide solutions to reduce rejections, improve success rate, improve approval rate, etc
- Presentations and analysis reports, working with marketing
- Explain data, visualizations, their meaning and application to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Support preparation activities for performance improvement with merchants
- Feedback merchant needs to our product and data capabilities.
- Represent the team in coordinating efforts to implement modifications to improve client payment performance
Who you are:
- Deep understanding of payment processing & transactional data sets generated
- Data analysis skills
- Ability to provide professional data consultancy services internally & externally
- Consultative Selling skills
- Proactive, strong communication (written) & presenting (verbal) skills
- Accurate, structured and with an eye for detail
- Conceptual thinking
- Project coordination skills, steer on results and time lines.
What you bring to the role:
- Academic degree in one of the following areas/similar: Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science.
- 3 Years of experience in a reporting and analysis driven role within a complex, international environment/organization
- Excellent data analysis skills and deep understanding of payment processing & transactional data sets
- Experience with presenting complex solutions to both a technical and non-technical audience of senior stakeholders
- Fluency in English, written and spoken command of other languages are a plus
- Experience with working on SQL queries to extract data and other applications. PLSQL are preferred (Tableau/Power BI)
- Knowledge of debit/credit card processing, Direct debit, and bank transfer is highly desirable
- Ability to perform Interchange optimization is a plus
This role will be based in our new Atlanta, Georgia office in Buckhead, however, as a global payments company you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of colleagues around the United States, the Netherlands and other areas of the world. Join us in helping shape the future of payments!