The Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing a substantial portfolio of small to mid-size merchant relationships. A clear growth career path opportunity exists within the team to develop this role into a Key Account Manager.
Ingenico ePayments is global market leader in delivering payment processing solutions. Ingenico ePayments focuses its sales efforts on high growth vertical markets such as: Travel, Software, Retail, Gaming and (e)Publishing.
Deliverables / Tasks
- Develop trusted partnerships with global merchants and build long-term relationships at a senior level to ensure Ingenico ePayments is the key payment processor for their online business.
- Maximize growth and deliver additional revenue streams by up-selling new products and value added services.
- Responsible for all commercial activities including contract renewals, pricing negotiations and ultimately achieve revenue targets.
- Create strategic business and quarterly account review plans to further enhance the relationship and profitability.
- Use data analysis to identify areas where Ingenico ePayments can drive the clients’ revenue growth.
- Manage the merchant account teams, which consists of members of other departments, to ensure a consistently high level of service across the business.
- Become the established internal expert on those vertical markets which correspond with your account portfolio, relevant payment products and potential competitors in order to provide your merchant with the best advice.
- A strong commercial drive, combined with a market & client focus
- Proven sales track record
- Skilled negotiator and effective communicator
- Energetic personality with a positive approach and eagerness to develop his/her knowledge and skills
- Self starter; result driven and taking initiatives
- Flexible, able to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Capability to build relationships
- At least 3yrs of Account Management experience in payments;
- Commercial experience in payments, finance or e-commerce is highly preferred;
Other Significant Role Requirements
- University degree;
- Fluency in written and spoken business English
- Willing to travel on average 1 day a week;
- Knowledge of Salesforce is preferred;