Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What you’ll do
As Software Developer, you’ll work on developing new functionalities, support the operational management of our hardware and software services and you’ll provide technical assistance to our Support department.
Your main responsibilities
Who you are
- Add new functionalities to management systems,
- Add new functionalities to payment-software, application / embedded software,
- Write technical documentation,
- Test the application / embedded software 3rd line service support,
- Perform (software) maintenance on existing systems and software modules, bug-fix and improvements,
- Research and bug-fix our customer’s issues.
- You have a technical HBO/WO background with a minimum experience of 2 year in designing and implementing software for embedded devices and database products,
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (in writing and speaking),
- You’re curious and excited to learn more about the newest technologies,
- You have operational knowledge of databases, wifi, gprs, internet, hardware and embedded software,
- You are customer centric, analytical and a creative problem solver,
- You notice the details, strong in communication and can resist stress.
What is in it for you
- C/C++, OO, HTML5
- Web Interfaces
- Experience with developing in an Embedded environment
- Apache, Postgres
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.