Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the payments industry, enabling banks and merchants to manage their payment activities across all sales channels (in-store, on-line and mobile). Innovation is part of our DNA and with our diverse community of experts, we keep anticipating the evolution and are shaping the direction of the global payment solutions market.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What you’ll do
Who you are
- As team leader, you are responsible of a team of 10-15 customer care agents. Both the employee and the client are at the heart in every decision you make.
- Providing professional customer care starts with people in the team who are engaged and competent. This means
- You are present on the floor with your team every day
- You coach your team members in order to improve the skill set for their job, to grow their autonomy and their problem solving skills
- You assess training and development needs in your team and fulfill them in collaboration with our training team.
- You set yearly objectives for each team member, monitor progress, give continuous feedback and a yearly evaluation
- You coordinate the activities for the team. You organize and prioritize in order to deliver the agreed service levels while managing workload and stress in the team. When necessary, you handle escalations and find solutions
- You are the bridge between your department and internal stakeholders. You open doors within the company and assure a professional collaboration with towards sales and IT departments.
Customer focus, coaching and problem solving are key words for the customer care team leader.
What is in it for you
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Team Leader role in service oriented environment
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must, in combination with Dutch and/or French; good knowledge of German is a big plus
- You are a natural born team leader who can coach, inspire and gets respected
- You embrace challenges with a smile and succeed in solving problems also when this asks for some out of the box thinking
- Customer focus is part of your DNA
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- Being part of a fast paced, quality driven Customer Care environment, not to be confused with a call center environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.