Customer Relationship Manager EMEA
You manage your customer portfolio to develop operational customer relationships that are profitable and sustainable. The Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) has in-depth knowledge of all operational processes, products and merchant functionality.
· Managing client integration projects (e-Commerce merchants) and their subsequent changes. Within the scope of a project, the CRM coordinates the deliveries of a dedicated team of experts in the areas of Credit & Risk, Technical Integration, Vendor Management, Legal, Pricing and Compliance. Once the deal is confirmed, the CRM becomes the first point of contact for the client and for the Business Development Manager. The focus is to ensure maximum customer experience and the shortest possible onboarding duration.
· After the integration, you are maintaining Customer Relationships where you become responsible for all first line operational support, including Case management- handling all incoming cases from Merchants in Salesforce. This will be measured against agreed SLA’s.
Deliverables / Tasks
· You are the main operational contact for your customers
· Accountable for high level services with a cost driven approach
· Manages the customer client expectations from E2E
· Manages multiple projects, from deal confirmed to transaction processing stage
· Provides support to clients in compiling the KYC documentation
· Provides first line operational support to your customers
· You will be responsible for delivering high quality of all first line services, including timely response within targeted SLA’s
Skillset and behavior
· Client focused, result oriented and efficiency driven
· High energy and proactive mindset
· Internal/external stakeholder management capabilities
· Strong communication skills
· Completely fluent in English