Ingenico ePayments is on a mission to inspire and connect businesses in the new world of commerce and exceed expectations of their customers. The ‘Director, Business Development’ role is an integral part of this mission.
The Director is responsible for building, managing, motivating, and training a geographically distributed regional team, regional sales quota achievement, revenue and gross margin realization.
What you will do:
Who you are:
- Responsible for delivering the Sales Director’s team targets and KPI’s
- Target the mid to large e-commerce merchants
- Manage the delivery of teams’ new business revenue and margin targets
- Build and develop a team with competencies and skills for continued target realization and high-performance
- Provide motivation and set expectations to support team efforts to build the sales pipeline
- Provide support, guidance and leadership to team on sales and new business strategy and growth opportunities
- Provide monthly comprehensive updates and deliver clear forecasting of the teams and individual BDMs performance vs. the targets set
- Quarterly assessment of team members (Performance Reviews) and overall team performance
- Manage the recruitment process of new team members. Partner with GM to strategize on resource and performance management
- Training, coaching, and development of staff. Continuous training on the job to increase performance
- Consult with the GM and other leaders on strategy to keep growing the sales culture within the sales team and build a cohesive work culture between all parts of the business
Who we are:
- Natural new business sales talent- a “Hunter mentality” and results-driven
- 5 years of proven successful sales management experience in the enterprise space, preferably payments or SaaS
- Experience in negotiating multi-million dollar deals over long sales cycles
- 5 or more years of successful people management experience selling in the enterprise payments or software space
- Desire to both motivate a team of individual contributors and drive the personal development of individual team members
- Ability to influence at all levels and navigate to the right key stakeholders
- Flexible and pro-active attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
As the online and mobile commerce division of Ingenico Group, we connect merchants and consumers, enabling businesses everywhere to go further beyond today’s boundaries and creating the future of global commerce. As industry leaders since 1994, our innovative spirit drives us forward across all channels. We are the trusted partner of over 65,000 small and large merchants who rely on us to make payments easy and secure for their customers. With advanced data analytics, fraud management solutions and cross-border commerce expertise, we help merchants optimize their business and grow into new markets around the world.
Ingenico ePayments in North America is expanding and this is an exciting time for our team! In order to serve our customers better, we now have a Buckhead, Atlanta office in addition to our San Francisco location, and a variety of staff who work remotely. Join the team and help shape the future of payments.
For more information, visit www.ingenico.com/epayments or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn