Technology communication intern is responsible for effective and accurate communication within the organization. This includes activities such as content development for our intranet and newsletters and town hall meetings.
Overall Tasks :
- Write and edit news articles for our monthly Technology platforms
- Support our Technology team in making key information available for our community
- Be the eyes and ears of our Technology management team and find interesting news within the organization
- Bring up new creative communication ideas
- Assist with special events
- Reports to CTO of Ingenico Group
Qualified candidates will have / will be:
(You must be enrolled as a student throughout the entire internship).
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, or similar field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French would be a plus).
- Experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to act independently, maintain confidentiality and keep calm in a dynamic environment.
This internship is a full-time position and has a duration of 6-9 months. This internship offers you the opportunity to work in an exciting industry, where you can make a flying start within your expertise field. You will have an inside look at Internal Communications, providing you with growth and networking opportunities to build on in the future.