Global Fraud Product Manager at Ingenico ePayments
We are looking for a global Product Manager (PM) for our fraud prevention and authentication product portfolio. The Fraud Product Manager are playing a fundamental role to deliver winning solutions to prevent fraud, reduce merchant loss without impeding consumers. In collaboration with a top-notch DevOps tribe leaded by strong product owners, with data scientist and product marketers, you will take the full ownership of the product portfolio.
Who are you?
A thought leader in areas such as payments fraud, big data, data science, and authentication management. You already acted as a Product Manager (or equivalent) where you demonstrate that you are an effective communicator, a hands-on individual with high energy, who always lead by example.
You have a good knowledge of payments or banking, authentication products and you’ve already worked within the financial services industry.
What you’re going to do: design and deliver new or upgraded Fraud and Authentication product/functionalities?
As the leader of the product, you will have to:
- Assess the new client opportunities, new Fraud product development initiatives, new service or operational improvement initiatives (from business, financial or operational process, as well as product functionalities perspective) allowing to create the Fraud Product Vision,
- Define and maintain the business/product functionalities and convert them into a Fraud and Authentication product roadmap,
- Produce and maintain the business initiatives document, support the product owner in translating into EPIC and User stories, to get it prioritize in the squad Backlog,
- Build and maintain business cases,
- Design and Support the execution of product Go-to-Market strategy (communication, documentation, training).
How can you succeed as Product Manager at Ingenico ePayment?
You will have to:
- organize and own your product portfolio, overcome challenges by demonstrating passion, tenacity, resilience,
- partner with product owners, DevOps engineers and data scientists to define, prioritize, and deliver core products from conception to production and re-iterate relentlessly,
- define, measure and be obsess about the benefits of your business initiative,
- interview merchants, consumers, acquirers or even issuers to research, gather and define innovative product requirements,
- measure with customer and business Key Performance Indicators to prioritize and show the results on the product,
- foster a collaborative environment that tears down silos between groups, especially between product, operation and sales.