Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments. Innovation is on our roadmap, Agile Scrum is in our DNA, the Spotify framework inspires us.
What you will do
- Facilitating, support and motivate your Tribe members.
- Maintaining technology components with dependencies/impediments management
- Deciding priority in cas of PO conflicts (for technology items)
- Ownership of the tribe level product backlog (together with business tribe lead)
- Maintaining contacts with all stakeholders (internal, external)
- Promoting the tribe/department - Communication, Sharing sessions, etc
- ~20 people in several squads, and managing HR processes (internal/external resources)
Accountable for :
- Delivery of working products by the tribe (Efficiency/Quality)
- Performance of the tribe (KPI, OKR, ROI, etc)
Strong involvement in :
Who you are
- Building, promoting, sharing the vision of the RD Department aligned with Ingenico targets & values.
- Innovative solutions design and Out-Of-The-Box thinking initiatives"
- Inspiring, open-minded, coaching leader with strong alignment with Agile values.
- Team player with peers & beyond
- Capability to drive execution towards performance
- Customer centricity & value approach
- Focus forward on strategy/actions alignment
- Experience in people management in mutli-cultural environment
- University degree in IT or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written & spoken) ; good level of Dutch and/or French is considered as an asset
- Functional or technical background in Payments, Banking or Finance
- Analytical and integrative mindset
- Ability to quickly understand complex matters
- Solutions oriented and initiative taker
- Knowledge about development languages and development methodologies.
- Knowledgeable about different Software Delivery Lifecycles.
What is in it for you
- Prince 2, CMMI, PMI experience or certification
- Proficient with JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint, Microsoft Office, Visio, MS Project, etc.
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with strong, competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility