Who we are
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keeps anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Find out more about our exciting, multicultural and learning work environment here.
What you’ll do
Ingenico is continuously growing and as such always looking for talented Sales hunters for our different local Sales teams, based in Belgium, Netherlands, UK and France.
In the role of Business Development Manager, your key responsibility is to sell and develop new business primarily to prospects from mid-market to large enterprises and resellers (eCommerce, mCommerce, Digital companies, Retailers, etc.).
Who you are
- Building own pipeline: prospection and acquisition of new clients;
- Treating inbound sales enquiries while promoting and following integration of our payment solutions and services;
- Assisting new clients in setting up their accounts in strong collaboration with Sales Support and Customer Service teams;
- Building client loyalty;
- Analyzing market and competition
- Collaborating on commercial projects
- Can-do attitude, proactivity and sense of responsibility are key words and are part of your DNA.
- Excellent negotiator, strong communicator in the local country languages
What is in it for you
- At least 2 years of experience in sales hunter role, with a clear focus on developing new business
- Experience within the Payments, Fintech, Financial Services, Computer Software or IT world
- Ability to capture complex matters quickly
- Clear drive for results
- Fast learner, embracing empowerment together with teamspirit
- Taking part in shaping the future of payments!
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience
- Joining a highly motivated, dynamic, sales hungry local team in Zaventem, Hoofddorp, London or Paris
- Experiencing a leading company with an international footpring and a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with trainings, coaching and internal mobility
To all recruitment agencies: Ingenico ePayments does not, in any circumstance, accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or any other party. Please do not forward resumes to Ingenico employees or any other affiliated persons. Ingenico ePayments is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.